City of Jyväskylä early support services, Service supervisor Satu Moisio, tel. 014 266 3502
Jyväskylä families with children can get help from a single phone number starting on January 4, 2021. The service needs evaluation team of the early support services can give families advice and guidance in their everyday lives and issues. The team will also receive new reports and messages under the Social Welfare Act as well as child welfare reports, conduct evaluations of the need for services and, if necessary, evaluations of the need for child protective measures.
– Now inhabitants and partner organisations have a single path to contact us and receive service. Our objective is that families can get help easily and at the earliest possible stage, says service supervisor Satu Moisio of the City of Jyväskylä early support services.
The family does not need to know in advance if they might be best aided by home service, family guidance, social work, child protective services or another service. The team will chart a child’s or a family’s need for services or support, as well as ways for the family to reach the aid they need. The evaluation of the need for services will be conducted in cooperation with the family, any other close relatives, and, if necessary, other parties.
Clients still have the opportunity to contact e.g. home service for families with children, as well as family counselling, directly.
Contact early support services evaluation team (Väinönkatu 6) as of 4 January 2021:
- Tel. 014 266 0135, on week days 8–15.30.
- A child welfare report can also be made in the online service Hyvis. To use Hyvis, it is necessary to log in using a mobile certificate or e-banking identifiers.
Contact outpatient child welfare services (Väinönkatu 6) as of 4 January 2021:
- contact the employee responsible for the child's affairs directly
- tel. 014 266 3478, guidance, on weekdays 9–15.30
- tel. 014 266 0921, on-call during office hours on weekdays 8–16
Social welfare helpline on the evenings, during night time and at weekends: tel. 014 266 0149.