Skip to main content

All research projects, surveys and thesis projects on the City of Jyväskylä organization require a research permit. The permit must be applied for by the person responsible for the research project. The arrangements for a research / thesis project must be made beforehand with the agreement of the city unit that is the subject of the research.

Further information of the research permits

Basic education
Service supervisor Minna Kuutti, tel. +358 14 266 8452, minna.kuutti(at)

Youth services
Service manager Katariina Soanjärvi, tel. +358 14 266 3691, katariina.soanjarvi(at)

Social and health care
Application (pdf, in Finnish)

Early education
Education specialist Tuula Plattonen, tuula.plattonen(at), tel. +358 14 266 8159