Cultural orienteering is an urban event opening the autumn season where exercise, outdoor activities and culture merge in a charming way. The event is suited for all age groups and open for everyone and free of charge.
You can walk, run, bike or dance from one control point to another - pick your own style!
In 2019 the events was organized for the 10th time. The event is part of the European Heritage Days.
Move from one control point to another
Make the round of at least four control points, get your reply form stamped and answer questions, and you can participate in a raffle where you can win prizes relating to culture and exercise. You can return your answers at any of the control points. Keskisuomalainen newspaper on Sunday 8 September will publish information on the control points as well as the tough questions posed. You can get a copy of the newspaper at all the control points.
Instructions for participants (2019):
1. Mark 8 September 2019 from 12 noon to 4 p.m in your calendar.
2. Learn about the control points and their programs beforehand. The tasks will be published on 8 September in Keskisuomalainen where you can also find the form for writing your answers in.
3. After the opening words and the warm up at the Jyväskylä City Hall at 12:00 hours you can start the round of control points, or you can follow your own schedule and your own route plan.
4. Answer the questions at the control points and get your reply form stamped. Leave the reply form at any control point.
5. Those who make the round of at least four control points can participate in a raffle where you can win fun prizes relating to exercise and culture.