- Coronavirus vaccinations in Jyväskylä, Hankasalmi, and Uurainen
- Order of vaccination
- Appointments to coronavirus vaccination
- Safety of the vaccination
- Information on coronavaccinations: tel. 014 266 1472, email: email@example.com
In Jyväskylä, Hankasalmi and Uurainen, appointments and vaccinations are given in Week 15 for various groups who can access group-specific booking as follows:
- Persons between 18 and 53 years of age in the risk group 1, received a text message in week 14 and can book an appointment online.
- Persons in the risk group 1, who already received a notification about their eligibility for the vaccination, can also book an appointment.
- The youngest individuals in the risk group 1, aged between 16 and 17 years, will be telephoned and offered an appointment for the vaccination.
- Persons in the risk group 2, between 50 and 64 years of age, have received a text message and can book an appointment online.
- All 65- to 69-year-olds were sent a notification by a text message about an upcoming telephone call offering an appointment for the vaccination.
- If a 70-year-old or older person has not yet received their first vaccination or an appointment for one, they are asked kindly to telephone our helpline tel. 014 266 1472 which is available for also other groups if problems arise.
Online booking works efficiently. For instance on Wednesday 14 April, a total of 641 appointments were successfully booked online with only a couple of notifications of congestion.
- If you feel unsure about the booking, watch the instruction video below the booking button first. The vaccination centre will be selected soon after identification. On Wednesday, Killeri seemed to have appointments sooner than Kuokkala, says Johanna Tuukkanen, the chief medical officer in charge of corona vaccinations.
The healthcare texts and calls cannot reach you, if your telephone number was incorrectly entered in the patient data base. Unfortunately, corrected information into My Kanta Pages will not be transferred to the local system. You can update your personal details in the Hyvis.fi portal or next time you visit your local health centre. If your age or risk group has already proceeded to the booking stage, but your right to book an appointment has not been confirmed by a text message, do call the helpline. If you have to cancel your appointment, call the helpline.
- Let’s set the goal at not leaving any windows in the booking calendar for vaccinations: in other words, use your right to have a vaccination, Johanna Tuukkanen says.