Earlier on Sunday 31 of January it was decided that 7th- 9th graders will move to distance education for a week.
- The disease is currently spreading, especially among children and young people. Quarantines affect more than 10 schools and more than 400 children are quarantined.
Summary of new recommendations on restrictions
- Comprehensive school grades 7-9 move to distance education 1.2.-7.2.
- Suspension of sports activities for under 18 years old in premises of the city from 1 February to 14 February.
- Closure of city museums and libraries 1.2.-14.2.
- A strong recommendation for remote working throughout the city in all tasks where it’s possible. The recommendation is valid until the end of February.