Exceptions in opening hours during the summer 2020 in the City of Jyväskylä services
Exceptions in the opening hours of various services offered in the City of Jyväskylä during the summer of 2020 have been summarized to one page.
Assistive device services
The service hours of Kyllö Health Center assistative device services (Keskussairaalantie 20) during 1 June - 31 August 2020 are as follows: Mon-Wed 9–16, Thu-Fri 9–15. Call time Mon-Fri 9-11 and 12-14. Tel. +358 14 266 2335.
Palokka health center's assistive device services are re-centralized to Kyllö health center during 22.6.-9.8.
Korpilahti assistive device services are re-centralized to Kyllö health center during 6.7.-2.8.
Physiotherapy at the health centres
During the summer, physiotherapy clients can visit health stations that are open. Please note that
- Korpilahti health centre is closed on 6.7.-2.8.
- Säynätsalo health centre is closed 29.6.-16.8.
- Tikkakoski health centre is closed 6.7.-2.8.
- Thu 18.6. open 10-13
- Fri 19.6. closed (mid summer)
1.6.2020 onwards following libraries are open: Palokka, Vaajakoski, Kortepohja, Korpilahti, Kuokkala, Säynätsalo and Tikkakoski.
13.7.2020 onwards also the libraries of Halssila, Huhtasuo, Keljonkangas and Keltinmäki are open.
The book return boxes of these opened libraries are in use outside the opening hours. Library cars will tour according to the 2019-2020 schedule.
Vesanka and Lohikoski library services will open in August.
City theatre ticket sales will open on 5 August at 11. Opening times in August: Mon-Fri 11-17.
Tickets can be purchased also online.
The Museum of Central Finland
- Fri-Sat 19-20 June closed.
- July-August open Mon-Fri 10-18, Sat-Sun 11-18
School health care
In June and July school health services's reception works by appointment. Please see Kouluterveydenhuolto
Cultural and participation services
Cultural services office (Vapaudenkatu 39-41) is closed on 29.6.-31.7.
Sport site and services are gradually opening during this summer. Please see the exceptions in sport services due the coronavirus (in Finnish).
Opening times of the sport sites: Liikunta ja ulkoilu
Sports info is closed 22.6.-26.7.
Tourist information, Visit Jyväskylä
Closed on Fri 19.6 (mid-summer)
- Maternity clinics, child clinics and family councelling are open by appointment.
- Halssila Maternity Clinic’s services are offered at Sampoharju Maternity Clinic, Vaajakoski 15.6-9.8.
- Uurainen Maternity Clinic’s services are offered at Tikkakoski Maternity Clinic ja doctor's appointments at Palokka Maternity Clinic during 29.6.-31.7.
- Säynätsalo Maternity Clinic’s services are offered at Keljonkangas Maternity Clinic.
Student health care
Open troughout the summer by appointment.
On call tel. +358 14 2662260
- Mon-Thu 8-16
- Fri 8-13
For more information, please see the student health care web-pages
The service point Hannikainen and the parking control service point, Rakentajantalo -building
- Thu 18.6. open 8 - 12
- Fri 19.6. closed (mid summer)
- July-August open Mon-Fri 8:00 – 15:00
Craft Museum of Finland
19.-21.6.2020 museum closed
Jyväskylä Art Museum
- closed 19.-21.6.2020
- open Tue-Sun 11-18
Day and work activities for disabled
Retro closed 6.7.-2.8.
Korpilahti activity centre closed 6.7.-3.8.
Päivätupa closed 1.7.- 29.7.
Kortetupa closed 1.7. -5.8.
Impro closed 6.7. – 3.8.
Daytime activity 1 and 2 closed on 16.7.- 12.8.
Kätevä closed 16.7.-5.8.
Passeli closed 29.6.- 2.8.
Vaajaharju closed 16.7.-12.8.
Kotilo is closed due the coronasituation and will open on 3 August if the situation allows.