- The application period is January, ending on the last day of January 2021 at 3 pm.
- Registered associations domiciled in Jyväskylä may apply for the subsidy to fund the ongoing operations of the association.
- The subsidy is intended for expenses incurred in activities outlined in the association’s plan of operation, enclosed with the application.
- The application must be accompanied by a plan of operation and a budget for the operating year.
- A newly founded association may apply for an operating grant only after operating as a registered association at least for one complete operating year.
- The decision on the subsidy will be communicated to applicants by e-mail.
Once a subsidy is made, it will be paid after the official decision is legally valid, once the association has delivered an approved report on its operations, a profit and loss account, a balance sheet, an audit report, as well as a filled payment application form (delivered with the decision letter).
The aforementioned additional documents must be delivered by May 31 or, if on a weekend or a holiday, the following weekday; the final date operating subsidies will be paid is the end of June. If the grantee has not applied for the payment of the subsidy by the end of May, the subsidy will not be paid, and the funds will be relegated to the pool of targeted grants to be applied for in August.