24.1.2019Jyväskylä will continue its public evening meetings over coffee between residents, officeholders and municipal decision-makers also in 2019.
The city of Jyväskylä promotes the international activity of the region in several ways in cooperation with business life, educational institutions and organisations. International cooperation is systematic and goal-oriented work in order to develop the city and its personnel. An integral part is the acceptance of cultural diversity in the city. Key words are international visibility, mobility, events and networks. Most city departments and services have a contact person for the international relations.
- Create a favourable environment for international cooperation in an atmosphere enriched by cultural differences in cooperation with local organisations, educational institutions and business life
- Enforce international networking
- Promote international visibility
- Participate in international EU projects
- Increase international mobility and exchange