Our services are meant for young people from 13 to 22 years old and their relatives, when there is reason for concern about
- mental state and anxiety
- sexual issues
- family crisis situations
- conflicts between young people and parents
- friendship and dating relationships
A young person can get in contact with the reception by themselves or with others, or under the guidance of other professionals.
- you can arrive at the open reception on Mondays 12-17 without an appointment, in the order of arrival
- you can call on Mondays from 13-17, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-9 and on Thursdays from 14-16 Tel. +358 14 266 0150
- you can fill out the Contact Us-form (In Finnish, for customers only)
- or contact us anonymously via the chat function on Mondays between 14-16
You do not need a referral for the service. Our services are free and confidential.
Who works at the youth reception and how?
We work in multiprofessional teams with young people, their families, and, if needed, with other close relatives. If needed, we also work together with other partners that the young person’s situation requires.
The number of visits are not limited, so the duration of the client-relationship depends on the client’s needs.